Pages

May 15, 2012

Day 94,19th November 2011. Tauranga, New Zealand


Had a little bit of a lazy day/boring morning this morning. After the little road trip over the past few days we were kind of tired. I stayed in my pajamas until 1pm, watching TV, and skyping with people.

We finally decided to get dressed and go out to celebrate our 1 month wedding anniversary. I couldn't believe it had been one month already, in some ways it felt like we had been married forever, but in other ways it felt like it happened yesterday. We had decided to go to the cinema to see Breaking Dawn.

The film was really good, the best of all the Twilight films so far I think, we both really enjoyed it. The cinema was so tiny, I have never been in a cinema that small before.

After the film, we walked around town for a while, went in a few shops, and I bought 2 cardigans and a belt. When we got back, we relaxed for a while, and then Fabian and Treena's friends that I think were called Natalie and Dan, and we ordered some pizza's and watched Super 8 this evening. We didn't really do anything and this day seems quite boring, but it was actually a nice day.

The boys started watching Transformers, and it was getting quite late, so I went to bed, and Gary soon followed. He must have been really tired if he couldn't even watch transformers!

No comments:

Post a Comment